We’re seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our highly motivated office admin. team.
The job is part-time and based at our offices in the centre of Coventry. The position is permanent (as the current colleague is retiring). You will be working to provide admin support for support workers and support users. You will need to be able to deliver a friendly and professional approach to our dedicated Home Support Agency, with a capacity to work to deadlines.
Main duties will include:
- Maintaining staff/service user files
- General filing
- Conducting Induction meetings for new recruits.
- Answering the phone/emails
- Liaise and support staff, service users and their families
- Order PPE and stationery
- General office duties
- Make a good cup of tea or coffee
- Good IT skills
- Punctuality, Reliability and Flexibility
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills
All recruitment will be completed under Covid-19 pandemic guidelines – face masks must be worn and social distancing observed.
Advance your Career with Advanced Care.
For more information, give us a call on 024 762 34567 or 07977 583 183. Or fill in the form below, with your covering letter and CV and we’ll be in touch!