We’re looking for enthusiastic, caring individuals with a full UK Driving Licence and a vehicle (we will not progress applicants without these) to take the next step in their careers with Advanced Care. We’re one of Coventry’s leading in home care agency and have an established reputation within the community.
Ideally, you would have experienced in the care industry; however, it is not essential as fully-funded training for a diploma in adult social care will be provided. We will also offer up to a £10 a week attendance bonus after completing the probationary period; All uniforms and PPE will also be supplied.
Main responsibilities; –
• Providing personal care duties
• Administering medication
• Manual handling, using equipment when required.
• Promoting customer health and well-being
Skills required; –
• Full UK driving license with own transport.
• Friendly and supportive towards vulnerable adults
• Reliable and flexible
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with clients.
We offer great benefits, and reward Care Assistants with; –
• Competitive rates of pay
• Career development opportunities
• Training up to NVQ level 2 and 3
• Fully paid training
• Fuel allowance
Flexible working patterns between 6am and 10pm, Monday to Sunday.
- Full training to a Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Fast track DBS checks paid for
- A rate of £9.92 – £10.10 p/hour (25yrs and over) including fuel allowance and increased weekend rates
If you’re familiar with Coventry and the surrounding area and are passionate about caring for those who need it most, then fill out the form below today and we’ll be in touch!
Advance your Career with Advanced Care.
For more information, give us a call on 024 762 34567 or 07977 583 183. Or fill in the form below, with your covering letter and CV and we’ll be in touch!